Gateway for Library and Information Science Students to clear UGC NET and other Competative Examinations

Monday, July 13, 2020

Rivers may sometimes flooded with water but they are the chains of our culture......

Today I sat beside the banks of river Brahmaputra which is locally known as siang river in Arunachal Pradesh... Since last 20 days there was insistent rains which made the heavy water forces in the river of Brahmaputra. After a long gap myself with my friends sat near the river to enjoy the beauty of the river and greenary present around the area. 
It is one of the best experience I have ever seen by visiting this area. People from the local enjoying with their families, some are trying to catch fish by using a local catching methods.... Some are swimming.... Some are chatting..... Many things happening here...  But my eyes what focus on the flow of the water where I have seen the water flow on the rocks....

No comments:

Post a Comment